- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
EaseUS Partition Master provides "Migrate OS to SSD/HDD" feature to help you transfer OS and applications along with their data to new SSD or HDD without reinstalling Windows OS and applications, saving your time. Usually, SSD is smaller than HDD, so EaseUS Partition Master only transfers OS and applications along with their data from HDD to SSD, save your disk space. Follow the step-by-step tutorial to migrate OS from HDD to SSD.
Choose right edition of EaseUS Partition Master, download and install it. Then follow next detail steps to migrade OS to SSD/HDD without losing any data now.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master and Select Wizard -> Choose "Migrate OS to SSD/HDD" from the main menu.
2. Select SSD/HDD as destination disk.
3. Delete partitions on the destination SSD or HDD disk.
Note: If there are some partitions on the destination disk, please confirm to delete the partitions and data on the destination disk.
In order to proceed with the operation, you should either allow EaseUS Partition Master to delete all the partitions on the destination hard disk or click Back to choose another destination hard disk.
4. Resize partitions on the destination disk. Click Next.
On a disk map, current size of the partitions on the destination Disk is displayed on the top of the dialog box. Position the mouse pointer on the left or right partition handle; the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow and drag the handle to the partition size you want.
5. When the destination disk information is displayed. Then click Finish.
6. Then preview the result on the left panel "Pending Operations". If it is right, then click "Apply". Tick the "Shut down the computer after changes are applied."
After migrating OS from HDD to new SSD, you can also use EaseUS Partition Master to resize/move partition on new SSD.