- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
EaseUS Partition Master enables users to create bootable CD/DVD to manage hard disk partitions when your Operating System fails to boot or resize the primary drive to reinstall other Operating Systems or even manage partitions on a computer which has no Operating System. EaseUS bootable partition manager can be used to create bootable disk on disc, flash drive and USB drive.
There is a step-to-step instruction to create EaseUS Partition Master bootable CD/DVD: create WinPE bootable disk.
Note: Make sure that you have a CD/DVD-Recorder and a CD/DVD-R/W or USB drive which can be written.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Then find the download link of EaseUS Partition Master WinPE bootable disk in your email that you have received after purchasing. Download and install it.
3. Select "Tool" from the menu and select "Create WinPE bootable disk"
4. Create bootable disk of EaseUS Partition Master.
5. Run EaseUS Partition Master from WinPE bootable disk.