EaseUS Partition Master enables you to create bootable CD/DVD to manage hard disk partitions when your Operating System fails to boot or resize the primary drive to reinstall other Operating Systems or even manage partitions on a computer which has no Operating System. There is a step-to-step instruction to create EaseUS Partition Master bootable CD/DVD: create WinPE bootable disk.
Tips: 1. Be sure that you have a CD/DVD-Recorder and a CD/DVD-R/W or USB drive which can be written.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Then find the download link of EaseUS Partition Master WinPE bootable disk in your email that you have received after purchasing. Download and install it.
3. Select "Tool" from the menu and select "Create WinPE bootable disk"
4. Create bootable disk of EaseUS Partition Master.
Tips: If you failed to create bootable disk, please export ISO file and burn it with your own burning program, such as free burning software - BurnAware.
5. Run EaseUS Partition Master from WinPE bootable disk.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Partition Magic ® is a registered trademark of Symantec Corporation.