Make your life easy!
For Home & Home Office
For Service Provider
Partition Master 10.0
Migrate system to SSD/HDD
Support English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語
EaseUS Partition Master enables you to create bootable CD/DVD to manage hard disk partitions when your Operating System fails to boot or resize the primary drive to reinstall other Operating Systems or even manage partitions on a computer which has no Operating System. There is a step-to-step instruction to create EaseUS Partition Master bootable CD/DVD: create WinPE bootable disk.
Tips: 1. Be sure that you have a CD/DVD-Recorder and a CD/DVD-R/W or USB drive which can be written.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Then find the download link of EaseUS Partition Master WinPE bootable disk in your email that you have received after purchasing. Download and install it.
3. Select "Tool" from the menu and select "Create WinPE bootable disk"
4. Create bootable disk of EaseUS Partition Master.
5. Run EaseUS Partition Master from WinPE bootable disk.