- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Some computer users may encounter this problem: there are four primary partitions on a hard disk, however, you cannot create any more partitions in the Windows Disk Management. Either up to four primary partitions or up to three primary partitions plus an extended partition can be created for each basic MBR disk. If you want to create more than four partitions, you need to convert one primary partition to logical partition first. Now partition manager software is available, with its Convert Primary to Logical feature, users can make as many partitions as they need.
To convert primary partition to logical partition, follow the step-by-step instruction:
1. Download EaseUS Partition Master and install it. After that, launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select the partition which you want to convert, right-click the selected partition (or click menu Partitions) and select Convert to logical.
3. EaseUS Partition Master starts checking your partition.
4. EaseUS Partition Master starts converting primary partition to logical partition and adds this operation to the pending operations on the left pane.
5.Click Apply to execute the operations.
Tips: For data security, EaseUS Partition Master must check the partition before converting primary partition to logical partition. If there are errors on the file system, please backup the partition first.