Make your life easy!
For Home & Home Office
For Service Provider
Partition Master 10.1
Support English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Português, Polski and 日本語
To protect your data loss from program error or some other accidental affairs, EaseUS Partition Master is released with copy features - partition copy, disk copy. Disk Copy is especially useful if you want to upgrade the older smaller hard disk to a newer larger hard disk without reinstalling the Operating System and applications once again or transfer all hard drive data by cloning disk. With a disk copy, if your computer crashes or has a virus infection, you can still get your files back easily on destination disks or other safe places. This new version of EaseUS Partition Master may not only support sector by sector but also file by file disk & partition copy.
As we all know, file-by-file copy is much faster than sector-by-sector copy because it only copy the files. EaseUS Partition Master may support FAT & NTFS partitions' file-by-file copy during the process of disk copy. Do not worry about if there is something wrong with the file system so that you are not allowed copying files. EaseUS Partition Master will check it before you start to copy and will choose a sector-by-sector copy automatically if there is something wrong with the file system to ensure your files' back up.
Step by Step instruction:
1. Download EaseUS Partition Master and install it. After that, launch EaseUS Partition Master. Select Wizard > Clone disk wizard > Copy disk. If you want to upgrade system hard disk to a bigger one, please select "Upgrade disk".
2. Select the disk you want to copy as the source disk.
3. Disk clone wizard will automatically check the source disk and after check, click Next.
4. Choose the Destination Disk - Disk 2, and then click "Next".
5. Confirm to delete the partitions and data on the destination disk. In order to proceed with the operation, you should either allow EaseUS Partition Master to delete all the partitions on the destination hard disk or click Back to choose another destination hard disk.
6. Resize partitions on the destination disk. On a disk map, current size of the partitions on the destination Disk is displayed on the top of the dialog box. Position the mouse pointer on the left or right partition handle; the mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow and drag the handle to the partition size you want. Click Next.
7. The destination disk information is displayed. Then click Finish to end disk copy.
8. To preview the result on the left panel "Pending Operations". If it is right, then click "Apply".
EaseUS Partition Master supports sector by sector and file by file partition copy, sector by sector partition copy makes data completely intact, and file by file partition copy will protect you from data losing by faster and reliable copy. Supports MBR disk copy and GPT disk copy.
1. The destination disk may be smaller than source disk, but it should be equal or larger than the used space on the source disk. If not, the copied process won't be able to continue.
2. All data on destination disk will be erased.
3. Boot disk cannot be selected as the destination disk.
4. This software provides an option to shut down the computer after applying any operation. This function is especially useful when you copy the disk which contains the Operating System.
5. Before performing copy operation, "chkdsk" function automatically checks the file system and fixes the errors if there's any. This feature makes copy operation faster and more stable.