- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Partition label is an optional attribute. It's a name assigned to a partition for easier recognition of your partitions. For example: the partition for important backup files can be called Backup, whereas an application partition can be named as Program and etc.
To change partition label:
1. Select a partition whose label need to be changed. Click Partitions -> Change label.
2. Enter a new label in the Partition label window.
3. By clicking OK, you will add a pending operation.