- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
EaseUS Partition Master enables you to check hard disk partitions for file system errors.
1. Select a disk and a partition.
2. Choose Partitions -> Check partition.
3. In the Check Partition Box, there are three options for you to choose:
Check Partition Properties: for checking file system errors.
Call Windows Chkdsk.exe to fix errors if there are errors; Call windows Scandisk application to fix these found errors. (Only for windows version)
Surface Test: Make detection of a disk or partition for sector errors. After the test completing, a report will be produced.
4. By clicking OK, you will run partition error checking.
When you execute Check Partition function in Linux version program, Call Windows Chkdsk.exe to fix errors if there are errors function is not useable.