- For Service Provider
- Partition Master Technician
Partition Master 10.5
Convert MBR disk to GPT disk, support 16TB hard disk.
Copy Disk can be found as follows:
Click Disk -> Copy disk
Click Wizard -> Copy disk wizard
Click Copy disk in the left panel
1. Select a source disk.
2. Check partitions of the disk.
3. Select a destination disk.
4. Confirm to delete the partitions and data on the destination disk.
5. Edit the destination disk.
Once you confirm to delete the partitions on the disk, the data on the disk will forever get lost, even though the copy failed!
In order to make the Windows Operating System bootable on destination disk, make sure that:
If the Operating System is not bootable on source disk, please shut down the computer and try to unload the destination disk.
Please do not start the computer directly from the destination disk once the disk copy is finished.
For more details, please see Disk Copy.