Make your life easy!
For Home & Home Office
For Service Provider
Partition Master 10.1
Support English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Português, Polski and 日本語
You can take advantage of the hard disk better with the created partition for different usage. For example, one for your data and the other for your system. (We advise you to create at least two partitions to easily handle the data and system separately.)
To create partitions, please follow the steps as below:
If there is unallocated space on the disk, you can create a partition directly.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select the unallocated space and right click the mouse to choose Create partition.
3. When the Create partition window pops out, you can enter a partition label, select a drive letter, cluster size, partition size, partition type (Primary/Logical) and file system from the pull-down menu. While creating partition, you also could resize the new partition to a certain size.
Regularly, if the partition contains an operating system, "Primary" should be selected for it.
4. Click "OK", a new partition will be created.
If there is no unallocated space, you can reduce another partition to make unallocated space with "Resize/Move Partition" function.
After the new partition is created, click "Apply" to apply all pending operations.
1. If the first partition you create in hard disk is logical partition, there will be an unallocated space in the front of it on the disk map. If the first partition is primary partition, there is no unallocated space before.
2. You may create 4 primary partitions at most, or create 3 primary partitions and an extended partition on MBR disk.
3. You may create at most 128 partitions on GPT disk.