Make your life easy!
For Home & Home Office
For Service Provider
Partition Master 10.0
Migrate system to SSD/HDD
Support English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語
Deleting partition will spare more unused partition space for other usage or re-arrange hard disk.
Attention: System partition can be deleted only with Partition Master bootable CD (See how to make bootable CD). Once the partition is deleted, all the data on it will be lost. Make sure you have backup for your data before deleting.
To delete partition, please follow the steps below:
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select the partition you want to delete and right click the mouse to choose "Delete partition".
3. After selecting Delete partition, you will see the following window.
4. Click "OK" to apply the operation to delete a partition.
5. Click "Apply" to apply all pending operations.
If you delete the partition by mistake, please use the Partition Recovery Wizard built-in EaseUS Partition Master to recover the deleted or lost partitions. For detailed steps, please refer to How to recover deleted or lost partitions?