This feature copies dynamic volume to unallocated space on basic disk.
Following the steps as below to copy dynamic volume:
1. Wizard -> Copy dynamic volume.
2. Click Copy dynamic volume icon on toolbar.
1. Select a FAT12/16/32, NTFS, or unformatted volume in the dialog box.
2. Check the file system of the volume.
3. Select an unallocated space on destination disk which must be a basic one.
4. Edit the properties of destination partition.
1. This feature works under Windows only.
2. If the source volume is the system boot volume, please make sure there is no boot partition on the destination disk, otherwise the system on destination partition may fail to boot after copy.
For more details, please see Dynamic Volume Copy Wizard.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Partition Magic ® is a registered trademark of Symantec Corporation.