EaseUS Partition Master enables you to explore partitions to browse files before you perform any operation. If partitions have no drive letter, you can explore partition to distinguish. It is especially useful to resize partition by EaseUS Partition Master Bootable CD if you cannot see the drive letters with the bootable CD. If you are not sure about the partitions, you can browse your disk by the Explore Partition utility. Each partition can be identified before performing operations, so you don't have to worry about mistaking the partitions to be formatted or deleted.
To explore partition, please follow the steps as below: (Suppose you want to explore drive D:)
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Choose the drive C: and right click the mouse to choose Explore partition.
3. You will see the all the folders of D: drive.
1. You cannot explore the current partition if you haven't applied the operation to the current partition.
2. You cannot make any modification to the folders or files.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Partition Magic ® is a registered trademark of Symantec Corporation.