- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
This feature allows you to initialize a disk into GPT partition mode.
To initialize a disk to GPT disk:
1. Select the empty disk.
2. Right-click the disk and select "Initialize to GPT", or select "Disk -> Initialize to GPT" in the main menu.
3. A pending operation of initializing disk to GPT disk will be added.
After the initialization, all the disk space remains unallocated and so still impossible to be used for program installation or file storage. To be able to use the GPT disk, you need to create a new volume.