- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Some operating systems assign letters (C:, D:, ... to hard disk partitions at startup. They are used by application and operating system to locate files on partitions.
Connecting an additional disk, as well as creating or deleting a partition on exist disks, might change your system configuration. As a result, some applications might stop working or user files cannot be opened. To avoid this, you can change partition letters assigned by an operation system.
To change a drive letter:
1. Select a disk and a partition.
2. Click Partitions -> Change drive letter.
3. Specify the drive letter you want to assign to the partition, in the new drive letter-drop down list.
4. Click OK.
The new partition structure will be graphically represented in the main window of EaseUS Partition Master.
The Change Drive Letter function can only be used in Windows.