- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
If you have several primary partitions, you must specify one to be the boot partition. As a rule, a disk can have only one active partition.
To set an active partition:
1. Select a primary partition to set as active from the list in the main window of EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select Partitions -> Set active.
3. By clicking OK, you will add the pending operation of setting active partition.
If you set a partition as active but there is another active partition on the disk, it will be unset automatically. This might also prevent your PC from booting.