Make your life easy!
As a result programs become more and more complicated and require considerable free space. One day the user realizes that there is no more free space left on the hard disk and the only solution is to upgrade. But after purchasing a new hard disk, the user is to face a large re-installation procedure spanning several days of tedious work. But all of this can be avoided just by upgrading the old hard disk to a new one and then resizing the partitions.
To upgrade disk:
1. Check partitions of the disk.
2. Select a destination disk.
3. Confirm to delete the partitions and data on the destination disk.
4. Edit the destination disk.
The size of the destination hard disk cannot be less than the source disk.
Once you confirm to delete the partitions on the disk, the data on the disk will forever get lost, even though the clone failed!
In order to make the Windows Operating System bootable on destination disk, make sure that:
1. Shut down the computer after disk copy and unload the source drive.
2. If the Operating System is not bootable on destination disk, please try to connect the destination disk to the socket of the source disk.
If the Operating System is not bootable on source disk, please shut down the computer and try to unload the destination disk.
Please do not start the computer directly from the destination disk once the disk clone is finished.