- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Many people want to merge partitions due to different reasons, for example, the system partition is low disk space but other partitions have much, so they want to merge two or more partitions and make the system partition bigger. Some people's problem is not related to system partition and they want to merge partitions to make a larger one. No matter which reasons, if you want to merge partitions, you will achieve by using EaseUS Partition Master. While EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition is the first free partition software which provides merge partition function for Windows home users to merge two partitions for free.
Step 1: Download EaseUS Partition Master, install it, launch it and go to the main screen.
Step 2: Select one partition that you want to merge:, right click it, and then select Merge partition.
Step 3: In this Merge partition window, you should first choose two neighbour partitions
Step 4: Choose the merge destination by selecting a partition label in the drop-down list of "Merge selected partitions to".
Step 5: Click OK, the program will check file system on the partitions.
Step 6: Click Apply, you have successfully merged the partitions.
1. System partition and boot partition can only be set as destination, the same to the partition installed EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Only two neighbour partitions can be merged.
Video Tutorial: How to merge two partitions with EaseUS Partition Master?
If the partitions that you want to merge is not adjacent, you need first to delete one partition first and then move the unallocated space to another partition that you want to extend.
Following is step-by-step instructions to merge two non-adjacent partitions with EaseUS partition software.
1. Since you need to delete one partition, you'd better backup all data in it before deleting it.
2. Install this partition software and launch it.
3. Delete one partition with EaseUS Partition Master.
Then you will get unallocated space that can be used to extend partitions.
4. Move the partition rightwards to let the unallocated space be behind the partition that you want to merge.
5. Select the partition and right click it, select "Resize/Move partition" to extend the it.
6. Click Apply. Now you have merged two non adjacent partitions.