Make your life easy!
To protect your data loss from program error or some other accidental affairs, EaseUS Partition Master is released with copy features - partition copy and disk copy. The partition copy helps you to clone/migrate partition to the unallocated space on the hard disk and hard RAID in order to backup the data. During the partition copy process, it also allows you to resize partitions in order to fit the target partition.
Moreover, EaseUS Partition Master can not only support sector-by-sector copy but also file-by-file copy. As we all know, file-by-file copy is much faster than sector-by-sector copy because it only copy the files. Most of the partitions are FAT & NTFS partitions. EaseUS Partition Master can support FAT & NTFS partitions' file-by-file copy. Do not worry if there is something wrong with the file system so that you can not copy files. EaseUS Partition Master will check the partition before you start copying partition and will choose a sector-by-sector copy automatically to ensure your files' back up.
Step by Step instruction:
1. Download EaseUS Partition Master and install it. After that, launch EaseUS Partition Master. Select Wizard > Copy partition wizard.
2. Select the partition you want to copy as the source partition.
3. Partition Copy Wizard will automatically check the partition and after check, click Next.
4. Select unallocated space as a destination partition, click Next.
5. Edit the destination partition. On a disk map, current size of the partition is displayed on the top of the dialog box. The map also depicts the used and unused space within the partition and the free space surrounding the partition (if any exists). The minimum and maximum sizes that you can resize a partition appear below the map.
6. Click "Finish".
7. To preview the result on the left panel "Pending Operations". If it is right, then click "Apply".
1. Only unallocated space can be used as the destination partition during the process of partition copy.
2. The destination partition should be equal or larger than the source partition. Otherwise, the copied data may not keep intact.
3. Before performing copy operation, "chkdsk" function automatically checks the file system and fixes the errors if there's any. This feature makes copy operation faster and more stable.