- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Partition Master 10.8
Convert system disk from MBR to GPT safely
USB flash drive and memory card are the most ordinary removable storage devices. They are widely used for storing important data and files. The main reason for using removable storage devices is because of its portability. This allow users’ data to be transferred between PC and differently storage devices smoothly. It is quite important and necessary for the data movement on in some cases on removable storage devices.
Sometimes there do exist some special needs to partition removable storage device into several partitions for managing different types of data in an easy way. Then is it possible to partition removable storage device like USB flash drive, memory card etc? If yes, how to do it?
To partition USB flash drive or SD card successfully with little effort, you should first find a relibale partition manager tool. You can try Windows built-in Disk Management tool. But it is not the best choice because it provides limited features for USB flash drive management. So, here EaseUS partition tool, a third party partition tool with flexible and advanced features is recommended. It supports to resize/move partition, copy partition, create partition, delete or wipe partition. This software works well with removable storage device. You can enjoy the partition management on the removable storage device as the same as the hard disk. Now you can download it and try the following guide to create partition on USB flash drive with simple steps.
1. Launch EaseUS partition software, select unallocated area on your flash drive, right click and choose “Create partition”.
2. When the Create partition window pops out, you can enter a partition label, select a drive letter, cluster size, partition size, partition type (Primary/Logical) and file system from the pull-down menu. While creating partition, you could also resize the partition to a certain size.
3. Click "OK" to confirm all your operations. After that, a new partition will be successfully created on your USB flash drive.
And if you want to resize partition on USB flash drive, you can try the following guide:
1. Launch EaseUS partition software, sSelect the partition on the USB flash drive, right click and select "Resize/Move partition".
2. Drag the boundary of the partition to any size you want.
3. Click "Apply" to confirm to resize partition on the USB flash drive.
EaseUS Partitin Master is more than a removable storage device partition manager, it's also a great merge partition software to help merge partitions. Other more partition problems like C drive is out of space can also be effortlessly solved.