USB flash drive and memory card are the common types of the removable storage device. They are used for the storage of the data. The main reason for using the removable storage device is the ease of portability. That is the ease with which the data can be transferred. The data is of importance and is necessary for the movement in some cases.
Now partition manager software - EaseUS Partition Master works with removable storage device. You can enjoy the partition management on the removable storage device as the same as the hard disk, such as resize/move partition, copy partition, create partition, delete or wipe partition for USB flash drive, memory card, SD card, etc.
The Windows built-in Disk Management provides limited features for USB flash drive management. It is not possible to resize USB flash drive with Windows Disk Management freely. A third party partition manager software like EaseUS Partition Master is necessary to resize USB flash drive.
1. Choose right edition of EaseUS Partition Master and install it. After that, launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select the partition on the USB flash drive.
3. Right click the selected partition and select "Resize/Move partition".
4. Drag the boundary of the partition to any size you want.
5. You will have a smaller partition after clicking Apply.
Besides resizing partition on the removable storage device, EaseUS Partition Master can format, create, delete, wipe partition, etc. on the removable storage device.
Copyright © 2005-2013 CHENGDU Yiwo® Tech Development Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Partition Magic ® is a registered trademark of Symantec Corporation.