Supported Operating Systems
- Support Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Support Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Support Windows Home Server
- Support Windows 7 SP1 & Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1！
- Windows Server 2008 32 bit and 64 bit Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter Edition, Windows Web Server 2008
- Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
- Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
- Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit Standard and Enterprise Edition, Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Windows XP Home Edition and Professional 32 bit and 64 bit Edition
- Windows 2000 Professional and Server/Advanced Server SP4
Supported HDD Interfaces
- Parallel ATA (IDE)
- Serial ATA (SATA)
- External SATA (eSATA) HDD
- All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- Full support of RAIDed configurations (hardware RAIDs)
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- USB 1.0/2.0 HDD
- Support large hard disks Support large hard disks (MBR and GPT-formatted hard disks. EaseUS Partition Master can support 2TB+ hard disk and 32 disks at most, support up to 2TB partition on MBR disk and 4TB partition on GPT disk.)
Supported File Systems
- CPU: at least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz
- RAM: equal or larger than 512MB
- Disk space: Hard disk drive with 100 MB of available space
- A standard PC system with mouse, keyboard and color monitor
For better data security, our free backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup will help you a lot. It provides easy-to-use interface to backup and restore your system, disk and partition in a few minutes.
When performing a partition management we recommend that you proceed as follows
- Backup all important data. It is better to back up all your data with the function provided by the software with Disk Copy or Partition Copy before your partition management.
- You can select a partition without first selecting a hard disk in advance. To select a partition, click it in the disk map or partition list on the main screen.
- After you have selected a disk or a partition, you can select an operation using the action panel, toolbar, context menu, or menu bar. If an operation cannot be performed on the selected partition, the item appears dimmed on the menu and in the action panel.
- You can view the list of pending changes before you apply them by clicking View > Pending operations.
- To discard all the changes performed and start over, click General > Discard All Changes, or press <Ctrl+D>. To discard only the last change performed, click General > Undo Last Change, or press <Ctrl+Z>.
- When you exit EaseUS Partition Master, you may be prompted to apply or discard any pending changes to your system.
Common Partition Problems
Please see Online Manual and FAQ for more details.