- For Service Provider
- Partition Master Technician
Partition Master 10.5
Convert MBR disk to GPT disk, support 16TB hard disk.
"I'm looking for a bootable USB drive partition manager which will be able to resize partitions." This is common problem related to partition manager in the forums. This article will guide you to create a bootable USB drive partition manager.
Tips: Only purchased users can create bootable disk.
1. Download EaseUS Partition Master and install it. After that, launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select "Tool" from the menu and select "Create WinPE bootable disk".
3. Select USB drive and then click "Proceed" to create USB bootable disk.
4. Launch EaseUS Partition Master from USB device and then manage your hard disk partitions.