- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
WinPE (Windows Preinstallation Environment) is a lightweight version of Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8, or Windows Server 2008 R2 that is used for the deployment of workstations and servers. It is intended as a 32-bit or 64-bit replacement for MS-DOS during the installation phase of Windows, and can be booted via PXE, CD-ROM, USB flash drive, or hard disk.
Do you need a partition manager software to manage hard disk partitions when Operating System crashes, resize the primary drive to reinstall other Operating Systems or even manage partitions on a computer without Operating System? EaseUS Partition Master WinPE bootable disk as portable software, it can:
Apart from the advantages mentioned above, it is the cheapest one compared with other companies' partition manager software. Such a cost-effective and all-round partition manager software, why not buy it now?
Tips: WinPE bootable disk is only provided to our purchased users.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master, select "Tool" from the menu and select "Create WinPE bootable disk".
2. Create bootable disk of EaseUS Partition Master.
3. Boot the computer from CD-ROM or USB device and then EaseUS Partition Master will be launched automatically.
If you have RAID drives, please load RAID driver first as the following methods:
Add driver: Select Tool > Add driver from main menu of EaseUS Partition Master.
This feature can help you add the driver of your device under WinPE environment, as some specific device cannot be recognized under WinPE environment without driver installed, such as RAID or some specific hard disk.