- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
This article applies to:
You can create Bootable Media with the commercial version of EaseUS Partition Master. The Bootable Media can be used to boot a crashed machine or a machine without any operating system.
To create EaseUS Partition Master Bootable Media needs to install the commercial version of EaseUS Partition Master first.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Create bootable disk of EaseUS Partition Master.
Note: You can select USB to create USB bootable disk, and you can also select CD/DVD to create bootable CD/DVD.
If you failed to create bootable disk, please export ISO file and burn it with your own burning program, such as free burning software - BurnAware. You may locate the ISO file named "image.iso" in the "bin" folder under the installation directory.
3. After you created it successfully, you can boot your computer from CD-ROM or USB device and then EaseUS Partition Master will be launched automatically.
Besides, as some specific device cannot be recognized under WinPE environment without certain driver installed, such as RAID or some specific hard disk. You can refer to the following method to add drivers to WinPE bootable disk of EaseUS Partition Master: