- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Partition Master 10.8
Convert system disk from MBR to GPT safely
We can use server partition magic manager to maximize the functions of partitions on Windows Server 2003 system and minimize the server downtime by extending the system partitions without reboot. Because Windows Server 2003 is the most common one, here I'd like to discuss Windows Server 2003 partition software in particular which can ease the process of resizing partition on Windows Server 2003 to maximize the performance of the server and minimize its downtime.
Speaking of resizing software, Server partition magic software can help you to manage it and maximize the performance of the server safely and fast. As partition magic server alternative - EaseUS Partition Master Server Edition is such kind of server partition magic software which can resize Windows Server 2003 partition in an easy way without data loss. And to fulfill needs of enterprise users, we offer another advanced edition - EaseUS Partition Master Unlimited Edition allows unlimited usage within one company.
EaseUS Partition Master Server Edition is just the typical Windows Server partition software to partition Windows 2003 Server. And for Windows 2008 disk management, please refer here: Windows 2008 Disk Management alternative - EaseUS Partition Master.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master. Right click partition E, and select "Resize/Move partition" to shrink it.
2. Move E: drive rightwards to let the unallocated space be behind the system partition (C: drive) and click OK.
3. Choose the system partition (C: drive) and right click it. Then extend system partition by clicking "Resize/Move partition". Click Apply.
For more detailed information, please visit resizing and moving partitions.
It also supports the latest OS - Windows 10 and works excellently in solving Windows 10 partition problems such as to extend partition size in Windows 10.