- For Service Provider
- Partition Master Technician
Partition Master 10.5
Convert MBR disk to GPT disk, support 16TB hard disk.
Are you looking for software which can be used to resize partition on Windows 2003 Server? There are some server partition software which could work on Window 2003 Server.
With the help of it, you can resize partitions on your hard disk quickly and easily on Windows Server Operating System. The most attractive feature is resizing your partitions relied on the free space without destroying data.
EaseUS Partition Master Server Edition works perfectly with hardware RAID and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008. Your data is completely protected during all operations.
Here is a main function list of EaseUS Partition Master Server Edition can perform on Windows 2003 Server:
The following is a detailed instruction that will guide you to extend system partition (C: drive).
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master. If you don't have unallocated space on the system disk, you should first shrink one partition to get it in order to extend the system partition.
2. Select partition E: and decrease it by dragging handle leftwards to resize E drive. Then you will get the unallocated space behind E: drive.
3. Move E: drive rightwards to let the unallocated space be behind the system partition (C: drive) and click OK.
4. Select the system partition and right click it. Then click "Resize/Move partition" and drag the partition handle rightwards to extend C: drive.
5. Click Apply.
For more detailed information, please visit resizing and moving partitions.
Besides partition manager, EaseUS Partition Master provides Partition Recovery Wizard and Disk and Partition Copy Wizard features. It is a complete solution to solve your Windows Server hard disk and partition problem.