Make your life easy!
For Home & Home Office
For Service Provider
Partition Master 10.5
Convert MBR disk to GPT disk, support 16TB hard disk.
Recently, we have got a lot of questions about partition software for Windows Server. Please check the FAQ about this aspect before you submit the similar question to save your trouble and reduce the burden of our work!
We have a Windows 2000/2003/2008 Advanced Server with Raid 1 and 3 drives on Raid 5 using an Adaptec 3200s Raid card. The C drive only has 500M left on it and the D: drive (data drive) has about 100G extra on it. I wanted to take about 20G from D: drive and give it to the C: drive. How to do?
EaseUS Partition Master Server Edition will enable you to shrink the D: drive and extend the C: drive without data loss and ensuring the continuity of your work. You may learn more information here: Extend System Partition on Windows Server 2003.
ALL-IN-ONE Windows Server disk management toolkit
Following is a step-by-step introduction of how to extend Windows Server system partition (C: drive) by shrinking other partition (E: drive):
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master Server Edition.
2. Select partition E and click "Resize/Move partition". Shrink E: drive as the following picture showing.
3. Move E: drive rightwards to let the unallocated space behind the system partition (C: drive).
4. Select the system partition (C: drive) and choose "Resize/Move partition". Extend system partition (C: drive) by draging the partition handle rightwards.
5. Click Apply and within minutes the system partition is extended successfully.