Make your life easy!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
If a partition is corrupted in Windows, possible (but not all) symptoms are:
2. Select the file types you want to recover and then you can see the list of logical volumes found on your computer.
Tips: If the volume does not have a drive letter, then the volume will be listed at the hindmost and the drive letter will be instead by "*".
3. Select the "RAW" drive or inaccessible logic drive.
4. Click "Next" and the Intelligent Searching module will scan the selected volume automatically.
5. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will list the found partitions. Then please select one or more partitions (you can select 4 partitions at best). You may judge the partitions you want to recover by the file system and the partition size listed.
6. Then, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will build directories to find files.
7. Select the files and click "File Preview" to preview.
8. Select a location and press the "Next" to save the files.
Tips: If you want to wipe the data on a partition completely to protect your privacy, please refer to How to delete and wipe partition?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
For better data security, our free backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup will help you a lot. It provides easy-to-use interface to backup and restore your system, disk and partition in a few minutes.