- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Most computer users have this problem: the C drive is too small for new applications after a long period of initial partitioning and Windows pops up a warning to alert you - "No Disk Space". Then you need to adjust your partition size to keep it running.
Lots of software can do it while most of them are commercial. Here we would like to introduce EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition, a freeware to manage partition, can do a magic partition management on your drive. You can use mouse to adjust partition size, even by left clicks only. Easy-to-use is the most outstanding feature of EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition. With the help of this free partition software, you can adjust partition size magically.
The most shining point of this free partition manager is that all the operations on it won't cause any damage to the existing data. If you are still worried about your data safety before starting to adjust partition size. The copy disk/partition function allow you to back up all your data to another disk/partition to ensure you 100% security.
Adjust Partition Size with Freeware.
Before adjusting partition size with this free partition software, there is one thing you must notice. When installing this partition master, you should make sure your firewall will not block the files which will be installed into your computer, otherwise it cannot work.
Follow below instruction to extend system partition (C: drive).
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master. If there is no unallocated space behind the system partition, you should follow the below steps. If there is unallocated space behind the system partition, you can directly go to step 4.
2. Select one partition to resize. And drag the partition handle leftwards to resize the drive. Then there will be unallocated space.
3. Move the drive rightwards to let the unallocated space behind the system partition (C: drive) then click OK.
4. Select the system partition (C: drive), right click it and select "Resize/Move partition", here you can set an accurate size for it or just drag the partition handle rightwards to extend system partition(C: drive).
5. Click Apply, then you can get a large system partition.
For more detailed information, please visit resizing and moving partitions.