- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
"I'm looking for a bootable USB drive partition manager which will be able to resize partitions." This is common problem related to partition manager in the forums. This article will guide you to create a bootable USB drive partition manager.
EaseUS Partition Master is a best partition manager for both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows systems. It can perform basic and advanced partition operations on your hard drive without data loss, including: resize and move partitions, copy partition, copy disk, copy dynamic volume, convert partition, split partition, merge partitions, etc. Moreover, EaseUS Partition Master can extend NTFS system partition without reboot and be booted from USB drive to manage your hard drive partitions.
Steps to create a bootable USB drive partition manager with EaseUS Partition Master
1. Download and launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select "Tool" from the menu and select "Create WinPE bootable disk"
3. Select USB drive and then start to create bootable disk of EaseUS Partition Master.
Besides partitioning hard drive, raid, EaseUS Partition Master can also partition USB drive, flash drive, memory card, etc.