Make your life easy!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Download Instruction:
When you are ready to format your partitions, you have two methods to format a partition; you can work with quick format or full format.
With quick format method, you can save time but you can remove only the entries to data and Windows make the data invisible and mark the area of disk as "could be used for new data", the data itself remains intact.
With full format under Windows Vista/7, you remove both the entries and data. It can remove all the data and the system will scan the bad sectors on the partition and fix them. The full format will take longer time.
Since quick format remove the "entries" to data only, there is possibilities to recover data after quick format unless the data area is overwritten by new data. With all-in-one FREEWARE - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition, you can do the recovery job well. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition's "Complete Recovery" module is designed for the Quick format recovery, the easiest way to recover data after quick format.
Regarding full format, there are chances to recover data after full format under Window XP. But it is impossible to recover data after full format under Windows Vista/7 because Microsoft changed the way full format work to ensure the privacy protection.
The following steps will illustrate how to recover data after quick format with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
1. Download it, install and run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition.
2. Run "Complete Recovery" module, select the file types you want to recover and then you'll find all existing partitions on your hard disks, select the one you want to recover data from and click "Next".
Tips: If the volume does not have a drive letter, then the volume will be listed at the hindmost and the drive letter, it will be displayed as "*".
3. The Intelligent Search will scan the selected volume, collect and analyze every byte, then present a list of possible volumes.
4. As default, the program will choose one partition with the most possibility and display in green. Or you can choose other partitions that are similar with your original one according to capacity, file system, etc. You are allowed to choose 4 partitions at most to recover.
5. After selecting the partition, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will build directory to search the files.
6. Select the files and click "File Preview" to preview.
7. Choose a path to save the files.
Tips: If you want to wipe the data on a partition completely to protect your privacy, please refer to How to delete and wipe partition?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Download and try Data Recovery Wizard now. Check the Data Recovery Wizard search results screen and use the preview feature to display the file that you are trying to recover. If you find what you are looking for, then purchase a product activation key to save your recovered files to another drive.
Do not forget to back up your data in Case of Data Loss! Back up with the most advanced backup software - EaseUS Todo Backup Workstation.