- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Partition Master 10.8
Convert system disk from MBR to GPT safely
As the price of USB hard drive is falling continuously and demand for more hard disk storage is growing, people now tend to buy a USB hard drive for convenience, while how to manage the USB hard drive becomes a big problem.
To optimize the performance of your USB hard drive, a third party application is needed. EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition, a freeware to manage partition, works as a powerful and magic partition software. With this partition freeware, you could enjoy a wonderful experience of managing your partition like a magic, such as Resizing, Copying, Merging, Creating, Deleting partitions and so on. Especially you can enjoy extend NTFS system partition without reboot and Dynamic Disk Copy.
This partition freeware works perfectly with all Windows OS. Moreover, with user-friendly interface, you can partition your USB hard drive with very simple operations. So no matter you are a computer expert or not you can perform USB hard drive partition easily. The most shining point of this freeware is that your data is completely protected during the process of partitioning your USB hard drive.
Besides partition the hard drive to better manage the space, EaseUS Partition Master - the unique free partition manager has Partition Recovery Wizard to recover deleted or lost partitions. Copy disk and Copy partition in this toolkit is useful if you want to copy or replace disks.
To avoid accidental affairs, users can use Copy partition of this USB hard drive partition software to backup the data. This free partition management software even supports to you partition hard drive in Windows 10.
Below are the basic operations for USB hard drive partition by this freeware:
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
2. Select the hard disk partition to be resized and click Partitions > Resize/Move partition.
3. On the disk map, current size of the partition is displayed on the top of the dialog box. The map also depicts the used and unused space within the partition and the free space surrounding the partition (if any exists). The minimum and maximum sizes that you can resize a partition appear below the map.
4. Position the mouse pointer on the left or right partition handle.
5. The mouse pointer changes to a double-headed arrow.
6. Drag the handle to the partition size you want.
7. Click OK.