- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
During the computer usage, you may encounter the problem that the system partition disk space becomes lower and needs to be extended, or you want to shrink a large partition to create more partitions. Though Windows 10 Disk Management has the ability to shrink and extend the partition, but it cannot move the partition and it is insufficient and inconvenient to resize Windows 10 partition.
As the best free Windows 10 partition manager, EaseUS Partition Master Free can help you resize Windows 10 partition easily and safely.
EaseUS Partition Master Free is a comprehensive free hard disk partition manager software for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, not only enables you to expand or extend Windows 7/Windows 8 partitions without data loss, including extending system partition without reboot, but also can create, delete, resize/move, copy partitions, merge partitions and even migrate OS to HDD/SSD without data loss under Windows 7/Windows 8. Why not free download this free Windows 10 partition manager and resize Windows 10 partition with EaseUS Partition Master.
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master. As the picture showed below, there is no unallocated space to extend the system partition. So first, you have to decrease one of partitions to gain the unallocated space.
2. Select one partition, and decrease it by clicking "Resize/Move partition" and then move it to let the unallocated space be behind the system partition.
3. Then select the system partition (C: drive), right click it and select "Resize/Move partition" to extend the C: drive.
4. Click Apply.