- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Partition Master 10.5
MBR disk & GPT disk conversion
16TB hard disk support
Right click My Computer, select Manage -> Storage -> Disk Management, open Windows built-in Disk Management, you can do following operations on Windows 8 32 bit or 64 bit by Disk Management.
Although there is some improvement of Disk Management Tool in Windows 8, but it still has many limitations in partition management. (Please refer to the comparison table below). Because some advanced partition management in Windows 8 is still unavailable when you find your system partition is out of space which will be in red as below:
In this condition, people have to seek best partition manager software for Windows 8. EaseUS Partition Master, a comprehensive free hard disk partition manager that can have more useful functions than Windows Disk Management.
|Features||EaseUS Partition Master||Windows 8 Disk Management|
|Resize dynamic volume|
|Copy dynamic volume, copy disk/partition|
|Extend NTFS system partition without reboot|
|Create, delete, format, change drive letter, set active|
|Hide, label, check partitions|
|Delete all partitions|
|Create WinPE bootable disk|
|Support GPT disk|
As magic Windows 8 disk manager, EaseUS Partition Master can extend Windows 8 32 bit and 64 bit system partition safely with simple operations by its "Resize/Move partition" feature. Moreover, EaseUS Partition Master can extend NTFS system partition without reboot. The following is step-by-step instructions to extend Windows 8 system partition.
Taking Extend Volume for example: extend system partition (C: drive).
1. Launch EaseUS Partition Master.
If there is no unallocated space behind the system partition, please follow the below steps. If there is unallocated space behind the system partition, please directly go to step 4.
2. Select partition E:, right click it, select "Resize/Move partition" and drag the partition handle leftwards to resize E drive. Then there will be unallocated space behind E: drive.
3. Move E: drive rightwards to let the unallocated space be behind the system partition (C: drive) and click OK.
4. Select the system partition (C: drive), right click it and select "Resize/Move partition", drag the partition handle rightwards to extend system partition (C: drive).
5. Click Apply.
For more detailed information, please visit resizing and moving partitions.
After EaseUS Partition Master executes these operations, you will see the Windows 8 system partition has been extended successfully in Disk Management.