- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Error code 364 means there is bad cluster in your hard drive. You can check your disk to solve this problem. Here are the steps:
1. Please press Start -> Run, enter "cmd", and then run the "chkdsk" command.
2. If the error occurred on partition X, you can enter "chkdsk X: /r"(X is your drive letter).
3. After the OS check and correct some mistakes in your system volume, please try again.
Sometimes CHKDSK misses errors and second or third times of CHKDSK are required.