EaseUS Partition Master brief introduction
We've separated the questions into three groups: Technical Questions, Purchase & Download Questions, We're now gathering more questions and answers for this page and will update it soon. In the meantime, if you have a question for us, please see Online Manual or send the feedback to us on our Contact Page, and we will do our best to answer it.
- What should I do before Resizing/Moving my partition?
- What should I do if the program seems to stop running?
- How do I avoid data or partition loss during partitioning?
- Why the program prompts "Lock Volume failed!"?
- What is the password?
- What aftermaths will be cause if I forget the password?
- Why cannot the program work normally after reinstalling it?
- Can EaseUS Partition Master support dynamic disk?
- Can EaseUS Partition Master support 64-bit operating system?
- The machine is a server and has hardware RAID partitions. Can EaseUS Partition Master Server Edition or Unlimited Edition support this?
- Whether EaseUS Partition Master can move a partition to another physical hard drive, and what about merge two partitions?
- Partition C is almost full and I have other partitions which have spare space, how do I resize and enlarge my C partition?
- I have formatted the partitions and installed new operating system, how do I get the program to install again? How do I upgrade my product?
- If the product we purchased cannot solve my problem indeed, whether there is refund guarantee?
- I have a Windows 2000/2003 Server with a small System partition (C Drive) and a large Data Drive (D Drive). The System drive has been cleaned up as much as possible but is running out of space. I would like to enlarge the System drive with the available space on the data drive. It is a single drive in the system.
- Can I merge a primary/active partition with unallocated space using your partition manager tool? If so what is the procedure?
- I have a Windows 2000/2003 Server with a RAID array of disks. Will EaseUS Partition Master be able to resize the partition?
- Can EaseUS Partition Master create the Bootable Disks?
- I have two partitions (C and D) and lots of unallocated space on my disk. I tried to enlarge dive C but it failed. I have been following the instructions all the way. How can I do?
- When I resize my partition C and got a message "The free space is not enough, please clean up your partition", what should I do?
- What should I do before resize my partition?
- Can I use EaseUS Partition Master Free Edition on my office computer?
- How Can I Figure out My Computer is 32 or 64 bit Operating System? And How to Resize Partition if It is 64 bit Operating System?
- I downloaded the EaseUS Partition Master Professional version, this installed to the Program Files(x86) directory, indicating that the program is 32 bit. Do you have 64 bit program?
- Does EaseUS Partition Master support Removable Drive?
- How do I handle error code 364?
- How do I handle error code 4101?
- Can EaseUS Partition Master convert FAT to NTFS?
- Can I preview my partition before performing operations?
- Does EaseUS Partition Master require a reboot in order to resize the partition?
- I deleted one or more partitions by accident, can I get them back?
- Why I couldn't find any data after I full formatted (doesn't tick the "Perform a quick format" option) the volume in Windows Vista or Windows 7?
- Can I recover data from a formatted disk?
- I have accidentally deleted one or more files, can I get data back?
- Is "Partition Recovery" available in the bootable CD of EaseUS Partition Master?
- Why the 'Create partition' option is unavailable when I right click the unallocated space to create partition?
- When we assign drive letter to one partition by using EaseUS Partition Master, why can't we find the desired drive letter in the drive letter dropdown list?
- Can I uninstall EaseUS Partition Master from current computer after resizing partition successfully?
- What should I pay attention to when using "Convert to logical" and "Convert to primary"?
- More FAQ...
Purchase & Download Questions