Yes. EaseUS Partition Master allows you to convert file system from FAT to NTFS fast and safely. In addition, there are some tips you'd better know before converting:
1. Partition conversion can only be realized under Windows. Linux is not supported.
2. This feature is only applicable for converting FAT to NTFS partition.
3. Source file system must be FAT12, FAT16 or FAT32 and the partition is unhidden.
4. Make sure there is minimum 3% free space on partitions.
5. The partition works well and it can be recognized by EaseUS Partition Master.
This feature is only applicable for converting FAT to NTFS partition.