Make your life easy!
1. When running our product, please close all other applications including the antivirus software and the firewall.
2. Please check your disk as below first:
Please right click the partition which you want to resize in 'My Computer', and click 'Properties' > 'Tools' > 'Defragmentation', and then click 'Defragment Now…'
Please right click the partition which you want to resize, and then click Properties > Tools > Error-checking > Check Now… Choose both options, and click Start to continue.
3. The resize operation needs some free space, so we recommend you to remain 10% free space. If the free space is not enough, you can move some data to another space; and after the resize operation is completed, you can copy the data back.
4. If there are too many files on the partition needed to move, it will take a long time to do that, so we recommend you to firstly move your files to another space manually; and after the resize operation is completed, you can copy the data back then. It also can protect your data.
5. If possible, please backup all your important data.
6. Please do not do any change to the hidden partition before the primary partition (in some brand computers, especially for laptops) in case of operation failure.