- For Business
- Partition Master ProfessionalBuyTry
- Partition Master ServerBuyTry
- Partition Master UnlimitedBuyTry
Q: I have accidentally deleted one or more files, can I get data back?
A: If you deleted or lost files, immediately STOP doing any change (rewrite/format/delete) to the partition where the files were deleted!
Successful recovery of deleted files depends on certain factors:
- Intact File system
- No Fragmentation after files deleted
- The availability of data (if it is overwritten already)
Whatever tool you use to undelete files, do NOT copy/install the tool to the partition where the files were deleted, and do not save the recovered files to the same drive where you recover files!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can recover deleted or lost files. Please see How do I Recover the Deleted Files and Folders?