- For Service Provider
- Partition Master Technician
Partition Master 10.5
Convert MBR disk to GPT disk, support 16TB hard disk.
Protecting EaseUS Partition Master with a password
You should always aware of possible unauthorized access to your data. To protect your hard disk, partitions, application and data, EaseUS Partition Master provides password protection in Windows especially.
If you need to protect your EaseUS Partition Master with a password:
1. Click General > Set Password.
2. Type the password, and then press <Tab>.
3. Confirm the new password, and then press <Tab>.
4. (optional) Change the password hint.
5. Click OK.
If you forget the password, you can delete epm.psw (located in the same folder as epm.exe), then set a new password.